March 25, 2011

My Heart is Full

Tonight, I am surrounded by people I love.

Two dear friends from college who just happened to be driving through town stopped in unannounced.  It blew my mind and blessed my heart. I miss them so much and I can't even explain the joy and refreshment that it brought me to see them.

Also, my younger brother-in-law and his roommate (also a close friend of ours) are in town for the weekend. I just finished making 6 - count that SIX - pizzas for the four guys sitting in our living room right now.  I love to see the Mr. with his buds, and it fills my heart to fill their stomachs.

I have a slice of home sitting in my living room... I am blessed beyond measure.

-Laura

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Just Us

We will also remind you that this is just a BLOG…just the highlights. We don’t sit around happily smiling for pictures all day long. Our life is far from perfect: we are imperfect people serving a perfect God. We do strive to glorify God, but we fail miserably and find comfort in knowing that our debts have been paid and we have been set free.

Follow by Email