March 25, 2011

My Heart is Full

Tonight, I am surrounded by people I love.

Two dear friends from college who just happened to be driving through town stopped in unannounced.  It blew my mind and blessed my heart. I miss them so much and I can't even explain the joy and refreshment that it brought me to see them.

Also, my younger brother-in-law and his roommate (also a close friend of ours) are in town for the weekend. I just finished making 6 - count that SIX - pizzas for the four guys sitting in our living room right now.  I love to see the Mr. with his buds, and it fills my heart to fill their stomachs.

I have a slice of home sitting in my living room... I am blessed beyond measure.

-Laura

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Just Us

We will also remind you that this is just a BLOG…just the highlights. We don’t sit around happily smiling for pictures all day long. Our life is far from perfect: we are imperfect people serving a perfect God. We do strive to glorify God, but we fail miserably and find comfort in knowing that our debts have been paid and we have been set free.