June 30, 2011

Speedy Delivery!

Without a doubt, my favorite part of the Mr. Roger's Neighborhood tv show was when Mr. McFeely would bring his exciting packages - delivered with a cheery, "Speedy Delivery!"  (Though looking back, could you create a creepier name for a delivery guy?!?!) But I loved it...  He always brought the most interesting things!

Anywho, around 4:50pm yesterday, as I was wrapping things up in my office, I got a special delivery of my own from someone far more handsome and charming.
Carrying fresh flowers from the local farmers market, my sweet man strode into my office and whisked me up in a huge hug... you'd think he hadn't seen me in weeks!  What a guy...  :)  

Then, this morning (before the sun was up), I got the sweetest text wishing me "Happy 29 Months Together!"   Seriously, he thinks of everything.
Best 29 months of my life, Babe.  
post signature

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Just Us

We will also remind you that this is just a BLOG…just the highlights. We don’t sit around happily smiling for pictures all day long. Our life is far from perfect: we are imperfect people serving a perfect God. We do strive to glorify God, but we fail miserably and find comfort in knowing that our debts have been paid and we have been set free.