March 4, 2011

Tulips and Gatorade

Over the last few weeks, pneumonia has been going around my office.  This week, I seem to have caught the bug. (Hence the absence from this loverly blog.)  It's really odd to have my boss tell me not to come in. I cannot stand sick days. Oddly enough, I would WAY rather be at the office than stuck at home... oh well.  

So today, my knight in shining armor came home for lunch bearing red tulips, Gatorade, and a kiss on the forehead. Best medicine ever?  I think so.


The Mr. has an uncanny way of keeping this house ever stocked with fresh flowers and making me feel incredibly known. So thoughtful of him... considering the hours of sleep he's losing while I cough through the night. :)

Happy Weekending!
-Laura

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Just Us

We will also remind you that this is just a BLOG…just the highlights. We don’t sit around happily smiling for pictures all day long. Our life is far from perfect: we are imperfect people serving a perfect God. We do strive to glorify God, but we fail miserably and find comfort in knowing that our debts have been paid and we have been set free.