January 26, 2012

Thursday's Letter

To my True Love,
Last night, you sang a rockin' version of this song while we got ready for bed, then you serenaded me with this song while we got ready this morning.  KC and Jojo ain't got nothin' on you! 15 points for performing the instrumental intro, 343 points for personalizing it, 19,834 points for making me feel loved.  You never cease to make me smile.

There's no one I'd rather be doing life with than you.  What an incredible blessing you are to me!  I love this life with you.  And I'm beyond proud of you... you're going to be an amazing doctor.


PS - Thank you for putting up with my adventures in the kitchen... you are such a good sport, and can tolerate Quinoa like a champ!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Just Us

We will also remind you that this is just a BLOG…just the highlights. We don’t sit around happily smiling for pictures all day long. Our life is far from perfect: we are imperfect people serving a perfect God. We do strive to glorify God, but we fail miserably and find comfort in knowing that our debts have been paid and we have been set free.