January 18, 2012

On January 17th, 2012...

Remember that fun surprise I told you about on Monday that I had for the Mr.?  (If not, read THIS.)  Well, it was a smashing success!

When I got home from work yesterday, I decorated our dining room to replicate the restaurant we went to on our first date.  I had ordered some sushi from a local restaurant...  and I ordered the same rolls that we had ordered that night, three years ago.   And, after MUCH searching, I was able to find the same kind of Japanese beer that the Mr. had ordered on our first date.
Then, because I'm super cheesy awesome, I had set up a miniature golf course in our living room; and after dinner, the Mr. cleaned my clock in a round of Putt-putt. Just like he did 3 years ago.
Then he kissed me real good.

And he definitely didn't do that 3 years ago.


Happy Wednesday, Friends!!


1 Comments:

Just Us

We will also remind you that this is just a BLOG…just the highlights. We don’t sit around happily smiling for pictures all day long. Our life is far from perfect: we are imperfect people serving a perfect God. We do strive to glorify God, but we fail miserably and find comfort in knowing that our debts have been paid and we have been set free.