December 6, 2010

Making a List... Checkin' it Twice!

Greetings to all you wonderful readers out in blog-land!

I have a favor to ask of you.  Well, once upon a time, I heard that, once a couple gets married, they are now their own family entity unto themselves. I'm good with that. In fact, I agree joyfully and wholeheartedly. The only drawback: Mom won't write my Christmas letter this year.

So, the first annual Boboth Christmas Letter is in the works!  I can guarantee that it is just about as exciting and sarcastic as this blog.

And now where YOU come in... we have some addresses, but we also do not have a lot that we'd love to have. (If that didn't confuse you, congratulations.)

SOOOOoooooo, if you have moved and changed your address, if you are a newer-ish friend and do not think that we already have your address, or if you are just a regular reader and would like to receive a copy of our - wait for it - First Annual Boboth Christmas Letter, then send your mailing address to lboboth@gmail.com. (That is my email and I promise not to sell your information.)

Ok, that's all...

-Laura

1 Comments:

Just Us

We will also remind you that this is just a BLOG…just the highlights. We don’t sit around happily smiling for pictures all day long. Our life is far from perfect: we are imperfect people serving a perfect God. We do strive to glorify God, but we fail miserably and find comfort in knowing that our debts have been paid and we have been set free.

Follow by Email