December 21, 2010

Simply Incredible

Dear Husband,

Congratulations on successfully finishing your first semester of grad school... and finishing with flying colors! You amaze me. You are so smart, so disciplined, so brave.  I am so proud of you...  SO proud... and thank you for spending the first two days of your break cleaning the bathroom, doing all the grocery shopping, making the bed, doing all the laundry, and blessing my socks off when I get home from work.  You blow me away with the creative ways that you love me.

I loved our lunch date yesterday, our dance party last night, and our pasta party tonight.  I love spending time with you. I love being silly with you. You're my favorite person ever.

I am excited for our first "Christmas" tomorrow morning (albeit early) and for all of the Christmases to come.

I love you, CB. You're my hero.




-Laura

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Just Us

We will also remind you that this is just a BLOG…just the highlights. We don’t sit around happily smiling for pictures all day long. Our life is far from perfect: we are imperfect people serving a perfect God. We do strive to glorify God, but we fail miserably and find comfort in knowing that our debts have been paid and we have been set free.