October 16, 2010

Dancing

Dancing is not an uncommon occurrence in the Boboth house. We can often be caught keeping step in the kitchen, living room, or wherever there's a large enough space for my husband to grab me by the waist and pull me close and swing me around. It's great and I love it. (And somewhat reminiscent of the not-too-long-ago dance sessions with my dad in our kitchen :)

Well, I came across this great song that uses dancing as part of a metaphor for marriage. So check out this sweet song by Andrew Peterson:



Or listen to it here.

So, Cole, thank you for dancing with me through the minefields of life and the minefields that will come; thank you for leading me so faithfully even when the music isn't playing; and thank you, oh thank you, for choosing me to be your dance partner for the rest of our days.



-Laura

1 Comments:

  1. Josh and I LOVE that song - and the whole CD, actually. =) We've never danced together much, but just today we were talking about taking a dancing class sometime. =)

    ReplyDelete

Just Us

We will also remind you that this is just a BLOG…just the highlights. We don’t sit around happily smiling for pictures all day long. Our life is far from perfect: we are imperfect people serving a perfect God. We do strive to glorify God, but we fail miserably and find comfort in knowing that our debts have been paid and we have been set free.

Follow by Email