October 10, 2010

Sneak Peak: A Work in Progress...

I am not a seamstress, nor do I claim to be.  However, once in awhile, when I have some spare time, I do enjoy sewing.  My latest "project" (though it's almost too simple even to be considered that) is a result of such a rare occasion of spare time. Lest anyone get all excited, this blanket is not for us, it is for a dear friend.  My friend had a baby girl a few months ago, and this blanket is headed her way soon - and you get a sneak peak of the unfinished product.




-Laura

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Just Us

We will also remind you that this is just a BLOG…just the highlights. We don’t sit around happily smiling for pictures all day long. Our life is far from perfect: we are imperfect people serving a perfect God. We do strive to glorify God, but we fail miserably and find comfort in knowing that our debts have been paid and we have been set free.