December 13, 2010

A Simple, Well-Deserved "Thank You"

In case you haven't heard, my sweet husband is a stud.  Never before have I seen someone so dedicated, so disciplined, or so smart... He gets up early and stays up late studying and spends the majority of his days in class - and yet, he still finds time to take out the trash, help out with the laundry, and treat me like a princess.

For example, today found me bedridden with a migraine.  And, though he is up to his neck in finals, he made time in the middle of his coveted study-time to come home to make sure I was doing ok and resting comfortably.  Awwwww...

I have been blessed beyond what I deserve with this man... Thank you, Lord, for my sweet husband, my prince charming, my hero, my dream-come-true.  Thank you, Cole, for working so hard for us, for being such an amazing husband and student, for your wisdom, and for leading our family so well.  I am so proud of you and I love you more than you can imagine... you are truly my greatest earthly treasure.

If you think of it, you can be praying for my sweet man this week as he tackles his 7 finals!

World's Best Future Eye Doctor Studying Hard!


-Laura

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Just Us

We will also remind you that this is just a BLOG…just the highlights. We don’t sit around happily smiling for pictures all day long. Our life is far from perfect: we are imperfect people serving a perfect God. We do strive to glorify God, but we fail miserably and find comfort in knowing that our debts have been paid and we have been set free.