February 10, 2012

Friday's Letter

Dear Beloved,
There are so many days when it's all I can do to drag myself up the stairs at the end of the long day. There are so many times when I feel spread so thin, I have nothing left to give.  There are so many times when I feel like I'm nearing the end of my rope, searching for a knot to hold onto.
And then, you are there.  At the top of the stairs, at the end of my rope: you are there - loving me, encouraging me, feeding me with Hope for tomorrow.  You love me with patience and you love me with selflessness and you love me when no words come and you love me when I am unlovely and you love me and you love me...

You love me when I allow the urgent to supersede the important; and you remind me of the important when I lose sight. You are my safe place.  I love this forever-walk with my hand in yours - we can go anywhere.

19 months is not nearly long enough. I love you.

All is Grace.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Just Us

We will also remind you that this is just a BLOG…just the highlights. We don’t sit around happily smiling for pictures all day long. Our life is far from perfect: we are imperfect people serving a perfect God. We do strive to glorify God, but we fail miserably and find comfort in knowing that our debts have been paid and we have been set free.