July 11, 2011

One Year, Best Year

One year ago today yesterday, before 350+ family and friends, my whole life changed forever.  I got a new last name, a new title: wife, a new husband, a new life. I married my bestest friend - the man who never ceases to make me smile, who shows me grace daily, who doubles my joy and halves my sorrow.  What a momentous day.
What a sweet, sweet year it has been.  I've found the one in whom my heart rejoices.

Love you to the moon, Mr.!

PS - Thanks for the sweet party last year, Dad!   ;)
post signature
Tweet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Just Us

We will also remind you that this is just a BLOG…just the highlights. We don’t sit around happily smiling for pictures all day long. Our life is far from perfect: we are imperfect people serving a perfect God. We do strive to glorify God, but we fail miserably and find comfort in knowing that our debts have been paid and we have been set free.