July 11, 2011

One Year, Best Year

One year ago today yesterday, before 350+ family and friends, my whole life changed forever.  I got a new last name, a new title: wife, a new husband, a new life. I married my bestest friend - the man who never ceases to make me smile, who shows me grace daily, who doubles my joy and halves my sorrow.  What a momentous day.
What a sweet, sweet year it has been.  I've found the one in whom my heart rejoices.

Love you to the moon, Mr.!

PS - Thanks for the sweet party last year, Dad!   ;)
post signature
Tweet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Just Us

We will also remind you that this is just a BLOG…just the highlights. We don’t sit around happily smiling for pictures all day long. Our life is far from perfect: we are imperfect people serving a perfect God. We do strive to glorify God, but we fail miserably and find comfort in knowing that our debts have been paid and we have been set free.

Follow by Email