November 5, 2011

Remember, Remember, the 5th of November...

...as if I could forget....

Twenty-four years ago today, the world grew a little sweeter, a little richer.
Twenty-four years ago today, Cole Vernon Boboth was born.
Twenty-four years ago today, everything changed.

Thank you, Lord.

Happy birthday, my love!  You are, by far, the greatest earthly gift that I have been given. You are the sweetest reminder of God's outrageous grace in my life. I love you to infinity and beyond.  And then some. I am so thankful that God chose to give you life and to bless mine with yours.

Dream come true.

post signature

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Just Us

We will also remind you that this is just a BLOG…just the highlights. We don’t sit around happily smiling for pictures all day long. Our life is far from perfect: we are imperfect people serving a perfect God. We do strive to glorify God, but we fail miserably and find comfort in knowing that our debts have been paid and we have been set free.