September 23, 2011

Friday's Letter

Photo
Dear Fall,
Welcome home!  The calendar told me that you'd be here today; and you're right on time!  Though I really do love all the seasons, you are slowly captivating my heart with your perfect temperatures, rich smells, and out-of-this-world colors.  Not to mention the fact that my scarves are rejoicing to be awakened after their summer hibernation.   My oven is aching to cook up a batch of molasses cookies, and the leaves are starting to turn.  Fall, you have my heart, let's run away together.  Also, your arrival means that Christmas is a mere 92 days away!!

Bring it.

post signature

1 Comments:

Just Us

We will also remind you that this is just a BLOG…just the highlights. We don’t sit around happily smiling for pictures all day long. Our life is far from perfect: we are imperfect people serving a perfect God. We do strive to glorify God, but we fail miserably and find comfort in knowing that our debts have been paid and we have been set free.

Follow by Email