September 19, 2011

365 Days of Blogging

It’s amazing how much can happen in a year, isn’t it?  One year ago, we had been married for just over two months, I had been working at my new job for less than one.  We were settling in to life in Oregon and settling in with a routine.  I had just left for my first official recruiting trip and my first night away from my new husband.
Roadtrippin'
What began as a creative outlet and a way to keep family and friends back home up to date on the goings-on of the newly-formed Boboth family, has taken on a life of its own and turned into so much more.

I have met new people, been encouraged by the responses of our readers, been challenged, been loved-on, and been extremely humbled.   I am thankful for this place wherein I can write, think aloud, and share; and I never cease to be amazed that people keep coming back to read.

What a fun year it has been! 

In celebration of these 365 days of travelling, cooking, loving, and self-centered ruminating, here are some highlights of the year:
            -Over 300,000 total views
-Readership in 10 different countries (Including Germany, Malaysia, UK, Taiwan, Ecuador, Slovenia, and Ireland)
-153 posts
-Top 5 Most Read Posts:
            -Baby News!
            -on heartache…
            -Best Surprise EVER!
            -IT’S A GIRL!!!
(If you noticed, two out of the five were about my niece... I don't know who was more excited, me or you!)


Thank you for coming along for this chapter... we are excited to see what lies ahead!




post signature

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Just Us

We will also remind you that this is just a BLOG…just the highlights. We don’t sit around happily smiling for pictures all day long. Our life is far from perfect: we are imperfect people serving a perfect God. We do strive to glorify God, but we fail miserably and find comfort in knowing that our debts have been paid and we have been set free.

Follow by Email