September 19, 2011

365 Days of Blogging

It’s amazing how much can happen in a year, isn’t it?  One year ago, we had been married for just over two months, I had been working at my new job for less than one.  We were settling in to life in Oregon and settling in with a routine.  I had just left for my first official recruiting trip and my first night away from my new husband.
Roadtrippin'
What began as a creative outlet and a way to keep family and friends back home up to date on the goings-on of the newly-formed Boboth family, has taken on a life of its own and turned into so much more.

I have met new people, been encouraged by the responses of our readers, been challenged, been loved-on, and been extremely humbled.   I am thankful for this place wherein I can write, think aloud, and share; and I never cease to be amazed that people keep coming back to read.

What a fun year it has been! 

In celebration of these 365 days of travelling, cooking, loving, and self-centered ruminating, here are some highlights of the year:
            -Over 300,000 total views
-Readership in 10 different countries (Including Germany, Malaysia, UK, Taiwan, Ecuador, Slovenia, and Ireland)
-153 posts
-Top 5 Most Read Posts:
            -Baby News!
            -on heartache…
            -Best Surprise EVER!
            -IT’S A GIRL!!!
(If you noticed, two out of the five were about my niece... I don't know who was more excited, me or you!)


Thank you for coming along for this chapter... we are excited to see what lies ahead!




post signature

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Just Us

We will also remind you that this is just a BLOG…just the highlights. We don’t sit around happily smiling for pictures all day long. Our life is far from perfect: we are imperfect people serving a perfect God. We do strive to glorify God, but we fail miserably and find comfort in knowing that our debts have been paid and we have been set free.