January 9, 2011

One Year Ago Today -01.09.10.- I said, "Yes"

One year ago today, on January 9th, 2010...

You took me to a park and took me by complete surprise.
You wrote me a sweet poem - and recited it to me.
You told me you loved me for the first time.
You asked me to marry you.
I said yes............
Best.Decision.
Ever.


One year later, I'm more in love with you, more captivated by you, more in awe of God's grace at giving me you.  Thank you for asking me to be your wife! It has truly been the joy of my life.

Your proposal was so thought-out, so romantic, so perfect. I loved it. Thank you for making this video for me so that we can relive and enjoy this special moment for years to come! (And thank you to all of our family for making that day so special. And thank you, Zach, for editing this video for our reception!)


I love you, CB, and I wouldn't change a single moment of our life together. 

Love you to the moon...

-Your Wife

1 Comments:

  1. the best blog ever!!! he video is awesome. you truly have an amazing man.
    -Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Just Us

We will also remind you that this is just a BLOG…just the highlights. We don’t sit around happily smiling for pictures all day long. Our life is far from perfect: we are imperfect people serving a perfect God. We do strive to glorify God, but we fail miserably and find comfort in knowing that our debts have been paid and we have been set free.