January 25, 2011

Valentine's Day Decor, What the What?!

While I have never been a huge Valentine’s Day Hater, I have never really been the holiday’s biggest enthusiast. (Especially since I have not been able to find the original candy hearts. Boo.) Either way, for some reason this year, the house seemed like it needed a bit of cheer after the delightful Christmas tree was taken down and the January gloom set in.  So I put on my creative hat and put together these fun and easy (and kinda corny) Valentine’s Day decorations. 

Yes, this is made out of book pages. My apologies to The Analysis of Flannery O'Connor.


Hung above the TV



Paper Hearts - Just like 1st Grade!

Sewing Paper... Weird.


Paper Heart Garland above the Staircase
Closeup

-Laura

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Just Us

We will also remind you that this is just a BLOG…just the highlights. We don’t sit around happily smiling for pictures all day long. Our life is far from perfect: we are imperfect people serving a perfect God. We do strive to glorify God, but we fail miserably and find comfort in knowing that our debts have been paid and we have been set free.