January 4, 2011

IT'S A GIRL!!!!

Boboth Baby #1 of the next generation is a girl!  Today my sis-in-law got her 18-ish week ultrasound and it was lacking in *ahem* all the right places.  So I'm going to have a NIECE!!!!!

She is so beautiful already and perfectly healthy!    See?


I'm kindofreallytotallystinking thrilled to be an aunt!  Cole said that I was so excited, people might think that I was the one who was going to have the baby.  I really don't care all that much!  I'm already having too much fun picking out girl outfits for that super awesome kid!  :)  

We enjoyed a celebratory dinner out with the proud parents tonight... what a blessing to have family so close! Congrats, E&C, I can't wait to hold sweet Elsie Rose Boboth! Hurry up, baby!

That's all for now, folks! It's hard to type and do my "I'm-gonna-have-a-niece" dance simultaneously.

-Aunt Laura

1 Comments:

  1. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Just Us

We will also remind you that this is just a BLOG…just the highlights. We don’t sit around happily smiling for pictures all day long. Our life is far from perfect: we are imperfect people serving a perfect God. We do strive to glorify God, but we fail miserably and find comfort in knowing that our debts have been paid and we have been set free.