January 4, 2011

IT'S A GIRL!!!!

Boboth Baby #1 of the next generation is a girl!  Today my sis-in-law got her 18-ish week ultrasound and it was lacking in *ahem* all the right places.  So I'm going to have a NIECE!!!!!

She is so beautiful already and perfectly healthy!    See?


I'm kindofreallytotallystinking thrilled to be an aunt!  Cole said that I was so excited, people might think that I was the one who was going to have the baby.  I really don't care all that much!  I'm already having too much fun picking out girl outfits for that super awesome kid!  :)  

We enjoyed a celebratory dinner out with the proud parents tonight... what a blessing to have family so close! Congrats, E&C, I can't wait to hold sweet Elsie Rose Boboth! Hurry up, baby!

That's all for now, folks! It's hard to type and do my "I'm-gonna-have-a-niece" dance simultaneously.

-Aunt Laura

1 Comments:

  1. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Just Us

We will also remind you that this is just a BLOG…just the highlights. We don’t sit around happily smiling for pictures all day long. Our life is far from perfect: we are imperfect people serving a perfect God. We do strive to glorify God, but we fail miserably and find comfort in knowing that our debts have been paid and we have been set free.

Follow by Email