April 6, 2012

Friday

It is not that I think that I have anything of significance to add to the millions of words being written - today or any other day. I bring no new wisdom, no new ideas, nothing that would be new under the sun.  And yet, there are so many times that I return to this screen and wed fingers to keys because I must.

On this day, among many days, I am humbled, I am thankful, and I am acutely aware of the Great Exchange that has taken place.  While words fail me at the gravity and significance of this Good day, I'll leave you with this:
Credit: Johnny Hart
Today is, indeed, Good.   And Sunday is coming.

"All our sins for Your Grace, what a glorious exchange!" - Bob Kauflin


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Just Us

We will also remind you that this is just a BLOG…just the highlights. We don’t sit around happily smiling for pictures all day long. Our life is far from perfect: we are imperfect people serving a perfect God. We do strive to glorify God, but we fail miserably and find comfort in knowing that our debts have been paid and we have been set free.