August 24, 2011

A Family Affair

I know you've missed me.  *eyeroll* And I know you've really missed our weekend updates. *double eyeroll*
My apologies.

This last weekend, we had the honor of spending 4 (count that - FOUR) days with my parents and little sister.  It was divine.  It was so nice to have a longer-ish weekend with them - and perfect weather to boot!

Words fail me; so, here are some pictures.
Cooking with my bestie

The 2 Most Important Men in My Life


Aren't they adorable?!
BBQ on the Beach!



Is there sand?  Let's bring our Sand Wedges!

Dinner at Pumpkin Ridge after watching the LPGA Tournament.
Cool.
So there you have it!  We had an amazing time; and it was so incredibly difficult to say goodbye.  After we bid them farewell, we collapsed on the couch and marveled at the indescribable blessing that we have been given in our family. Wow and wow.

Happy Wednesday, dear readers!  The weekend is nigh!

post signature

1 Comments:

Just Us

We will also remind you that this is just a BLOG…just the highlights. We don’t sit around happily smiling for pictures all day long. Our life is far from perfect: we are imperfect people serving a perfect God. We do strive to glorify God, but we fail miserably and find comfort in knowing that our debts have been paid and we have been set free.