November 2, 2010

ENGAGED!!

One of my very best friends called me last Thursday as I sat in the airport waiting for my flight.  She called to tell me something that had been a long time coming. Her man had popped the question.  While I did my best to contain my excitement in such a public place, I still got quite a few weird looks as a result of my muffled scream of excitement.

So congratulations, Dani and Adam, I couldn’t be more thrilled for you two! You guys are great together! Adam, thank you for making my best friend so happy and for treating her so well.  Thank you for pursuing her heart in a way no one else could.  Thank you for being the man that she needs. Thank you for loving her.  Dani, I love you so much and I cannot wait to see the way God works in your life through this man.  Way to show Pancakes who’s boss!

Here’s to a lifetime showering of God’s grace and faithfulness… as He has so evidently demonstrated in your relationship thusfar! Love you so much!

Here's the happy couple...


-Laura

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Just Us

We will also remind you that this is just a BLOG…just the highlights. We don’t sit around happily smiling for pictures all day long. Our life is far from perfect: we are imperfect people serving a perfect God. We do strive to glorify God, but we fail miserably and find comfort in knowing that our debts have been paid and we have been set free.