November 2, 2010

Food Lately

Holy Moly!  Can you believe it is NOVEMBER already?!  I am truly not sure where the time has gone... Nevertheless, I am quite happy to be that much closer to the holidays and time with our family!

(Drastic change of subject) I cook sometimes. And I enjoy it a lot.  I also occasionally take pictures of the products of my kitchen. And you can see them. Now.

Molasses Cookies - a fall staple


 Apple Pie



Homemade Pasta for Dinner!




Spaghetti Sauce


Homemade French Bread


Dinner!


And now it's time for a workout.  Welcome to November!

-Laura

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Just Us

We will also remind you that this is just a BLOG…just the highlights. We don’t sit around happily smiling for pictures all day long. Our life is far from perfect: we are imperfect people serving a perfect God. We do strive to glorify God, but we fail miserably and find comfort in knowing that our debts have been paid and we have been set free.