February 27, 2011

What I'm Excited About...

At risk of completely divulging the extent of my complete nerdiness... here are a few things that I am ridiculously excited about:

1. I just received [this] book in the mail. Yes, a book entirely about how to feed your family in a clean, healthy way - for under $75 a week. (Probably less if it's just two of us)  I'm pretty stoked about it.

2. Cinnamon Rolls for breakfast. Duh, who wouldn't be excited?!


 




3. WINCO. Yes. I'm in love.  That bulk food section completely captured my heart. This is love.

Quinoa, Oats, and Yeast!
4. Leftover Homemade Pizza from last night. Even the day after, it's delish.

5. 21 days until I get to see my seester! Can't wait!!

6. [This] song. Train, you nailed it.

Train - Marry Me (Official Music Video). Watch more top selected videos about: The Train


That's all for now, folks. Have a happy Sunday!

-Laura

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Just Us

We will also remind you that this is just a BLOG…just the highlights. We don’t sit around happily smiling for pictures all day long. Our life is far from perfect: we are imperfect people serving a perfect God. We do strive to glorify God, but we fail miserably and find comfort in knowing that our debts have been paid and we have been set free.