February 10, 2011

Date Night!

Tonight was a good night.  For a number of reasons... I made cinnamon rolls, I finished my Book of 100 Crossword Puzzles!, I have been able to get a lot done around the house in preparation for our guests coming this weekend, AND I had a date night with the hottest guy alive!  We had a bit of sushi to celebrate 7 wonderful months of marriage.  And after dinner, my hubby presented me with the sweetest  love letter ever.  Boy, do I love him!



And did I forget to mention that, when I got home from work, he had done the dishes, laundry, AND taken out the garbage?!  If you ever catch me complaining, please slap me across the face. Hard.  I am so blessed by this man.  Now I'm off to start Crossword Puzzle #101.  Oh, and hey, Baby? Seven months later, I still do.

-Laura

PS - If you think of it, be praying for the Mr. tomorrow... he has a big test on Ocular Disease. Aren't you jealous?  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Just Us

We will also remind you that this is just a BLOG…just the highlights. We don’t sit around happily smiling for pictures all day long. Our life is far from perfect: we are imperfect people serving a perfect God. We do strive to glorify God, but we fail miserably and find comfort in knowing that our debts have been paid and we have been set free.

Follow by Email