February 15, 2011

Tonight's Dinner [2-15]

Despite my better judgement, I find myself posting more and more pictures of food. Sorry.

Tonight we had homemade burgers (on homemade buns). It was a fun change of pace for sure. While the Mr. loves meat just as much as the next red-blooded male, I must admit that my wonderful brother was my inspiration behind tonight's dinner.  He is the ultimate connoisseur of all things hamburger. He and his wife experiment with different toppings, techniques, etc. My sister-in-law makes amazing food like [this] and [this]. Wowza.  So, thinking of him, I endeavored the following:

Beginning the Buns

Queso!

Burgers and Such

Consumption

So there you have it. It's Beef Week at the Boboth household... next week, we're back to Fish!

-Laura

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Just Us

We will also remind you that this is just a BLOG…just the highlights. We don’t sit around happily smiling for pictures all day long. Our life is far from perfect: we are imperfect people serving a perfect God. We do strive to glorify God, but we fail miserably and find comfort in knowing that our debts have been paid and we have been set free.