February 22, 2011

Totally Wicked...

Yesterday, I received some incredible news!  For those of you who don't know, I have an insatiable love for all things Broadway. When we traveled to the East Coast for 2 weeks when I was in high school, one of the run-away highlights of the trip for me was attending Phantom of the Opera on Broadway in New York!!! Talk about a dream come true!

Anywho, yesterday, my momma informed me that she has made plans for a girls night out - over Memorial Day weekend - with my sisters and I to go see the Broadway show, Wicked. In Spokane!  Holy Moly. Idina Menzel and Kristin Chenoweth - yes, please!  I'm thrilled beyond belief. Though, to be honest, I'm not sure if I'm more excited to see the show or to spend the weekend with three of my favorite ladies!

Here's to Defying Gravity!


-Laura

1 Comments:

  1. Lucky! Josh and I loved Wicked! Is it really with Idina Menzel & Kristin Chenoweth??? That would be amazing! When it came through Portland a couple of years ago the touring artists were different.... but it was still fantastic though! my favorite musical so far.

    ReplyDelete

Just Us

We will also remind you that this is just a BLOG…just the highlights. We don’t sit around happily smiling for pictures all day long. Our life is far from perfect: we are imperfect people serving a perfect God. We do strive to glorify God, but we fail miserably and find comfort in knowing that our debts have been paid and we have been set free.