February 21, 2011

Tonight's Dinner [2-21]

Well, after a whirlwind of a week/weekend, we find ourselves at another Monday. Does anyone else find it crazy that it's almost March?? Weird.

As mentioned [here], it is Fish Week at the Boboth house! Which pretty much just means that we're eating fish all week. It's almost as cool as the Discovery Channel's Shark Week, but with fewer "Jaws of Steel" and more melt-in-your-mouth recipes.

Tonight, the all-star in our lineup was my mom's amazing Lemon-Dill Salmon recipe... it carmelizes when you cook it. Amazing - especially when paired with garlic-infused broccoli.

Photo by Circle B

On a sidenote, I know -like- a million people who are pregnant, so I've been spending quite a bit of time looking at fun stuff like [this] and [this]... anticipating many baby showers in the future.

Anywho, here's to another week! It's already off to a rough start... (No three-day weekends for Private Universities!) I've been spending the day (and will likely be spending the week) in Psalm 61. (vs. 2&3 - From the ends of the earth I call to you, I call as my heart grows faint; lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For you have been my refuge, a strong tower against the foe.

I am beyond thankful for a Rock whose ways are much higher than mine. Whose love is stronger, whose will is perfect, whose plan is flawless.  Let us find rest in that.

-Laura

PS - I married an incredible guy... did you know that?  He met me in the middle of his day to speak truth into my life and give me the reassuring love that I needed at just the right time. What a gift he is to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Just Us

We will also remind you that this is just a BLOG…just the highlights. We don’t sit around happily smiling for pictures all day long. Our life is far from perfect: we are imperfect people serving a perfect God. We do strive to glorify God, but we fail miserably and find comfort in knowing that our debts have been paid and we have been set free.