April 6, 2011

California: Part 2

Over the course of the last few days, I have explored the wonderful world of wine country down in the Sonoma Valley. Vineyards, and Golf Courses, and Sun - Oh My!  My flight landed early leaving me with a few hours to kill.  Darn.  So, I hopped in my rental car and meandered through wine country.

Wow.  It was a whole different kind of beautiful.  Someday, (considering how conducive Central Washington is to growing grapes) I'd love to have a vineyard.  There is just something so enchanting and romantic about it.  (This kind of romantic, not necessarily this kind.)

See for yourselves!
Yes, please.
The Valley
Drive-By

 
When in Rome...
Palm Trees!!!

Mostly, it was good to see my friend, the sun, again.  Oh, and I talked to some pretty awesome students too! :)

Happy Wednesday!

-Laura

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Just Us

We will also remind you that this is just a BLOG…just the highlights. We don’t sit around happily smiling for pictures all day long. Our life is far from perfect: we are imperfect people serving a perfect God. We do strive to glorify God, but we fail miserably and find comfort in knowing that our debts have been paid and we have been set free.

Follow by Email