April 6, 2011

California: Part 2

Over the course of the last few days, I have explored the wonderful world of wine country down in the Sonoma Valley. Vineyards, and Golf Courses, and Sun - Oh My!  My flight landed early leaving me with a few hours to kill.  Darn.  So, I hopped in my rental car and meandered through wine country.

Wow.  It was a whole different kind of beautiful.  Someday, (considering how conducive Central Washington is to growing grapes) I'd love to have a vineyard.  There is just something so enchanting and romantic about it.  (This kind of romantic, not necessarily this kind.)

See for yourselves!
Yes, please.
The Valley
Drive-By

 
When in Rome...
Palm Trees!!!

Mostly, it was good to see my friend, the sun, again.  Oh, and I talked to some pretty awesome students too! :)

Happy Wednesday!

-Laura

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Just Us

We will also remind you that this is just a BLOG…just the highlights. We don’t sit around happily smiling for pictures all day long. Our life is far from perfect: we are imperfect people serving a perfect God. We do strive to glorify God, but we fail miserably and find comfort in knowing that our debts have been paid and we have been set free.