April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding

In case you've been in a cave for the past 48 hours, I'm sure that you are aware that Prince William is now married. In a ceremony with great pomp and circumstance, a commoner became royalty.  England acquired a new princess.

This evening, as I watched the wedding highlights and diagrammed the Royal family tree for the Mr. (because there was NO WAY I was going to stay up all night to watch the coverage live), I sighed quietly to myself, "Oh, to be a princess!"   The Mr. overheard me and promptly chimed in, "Well, you are a princess.... you're my princess."   Altogether now... *awwwwwww*




Anywho, in the midst of this worldwide coverage of the royal fairytale, I am still amazed that I get to wake up next to my very own Prince Charming!  :)

post signature

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Just Us

We will also remind you that this is just a BLOG…just the highlights. We don’t sit around happily smiling for pictures all day long. Our life is far from perfect: we are imperfect people serving a perfect God. We do strive to glorify God, but we fail miserably and find comfort in knowing that our debts have been paid and we have been set free.