April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding

In case you've been in a cave for the past 48 hours, I'm sure that you are aware that Prince William is now married. In a ceremony with great pomp and circumstance, a commoner became royalty.  England acquired a new princess.

This evening, as I watched the wedding highlights and diagrammed the Royal family tree for the Mr. (because there was NO WAY I was going to stay up all night to watch the coverage live), I sighed quietly to myself, "Oh, to be a princess!"   The Mr. overheard me and promptly chimed in, "Well, you are a princess.... you're my princess."   Altogether now... *awwwwwww*




Anywho, in the midst of this worldwide coverage of the royal fairytale, I am still amazed that I get to wake up next to my very own Prince Charming!  :)

post signature

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Just Us

We will also remind you that this is just a BLOG…just the highlights. We don’t sit around happily smiling for pictures all day long. Our life is far from perfect: we are imperfect people serving a perfect God. We do strive to glorify God, but we fail miserably and find comfort in knowing that our debts have been paid and we have been set free.

Follow by Email