April 4, 2011

Tonight's Dinner [4-4]

Burgers and Fries - Revisited.  For some reason, homemade burgers and fries will always hit the spot.  So tonight, before I leave the Mr. for a few days, I thought it only appropriate to bust out the 'ole All-American meal as we watch the Mariners battle it out with the Texas Rangers.

Oven Fries 

Cheese to be mixed with Ground Beef


Burgers

Bacon Burger and Oven Fries
I've had people ask me for the recipe for the burgers... and sorry to disappoint, but I just make it up as I go along.  Nothing special.  For the fries, however, you can find a step-by-step "How-To" by my sister-in-law over at her blog.  *Sigh* I miss her loads.

Well, I'm off to go pack for another few days in Sonoma, California.  I'm really gonna miss this Portland rain........ not.

-Laura

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Just Us

We will also remind you that this is just a BLOG…just the highlights. We don’t sit around happily smiling for pictures all day long. Our life is far from perfect: we are imperfect people serving a perfect God. We do strive to glorify God, but we fail miserably and find comfort in knowing that our debts have been paid and we have been set free.