April 4, 2011

California Dreamin'

I went to California. I just got back. Actually, I got back from L.A. a few days ago, but for some reason, this blog didn't get posted.  Oh well.  I had intended to take more pictures - especially to capture the glorious 80+ degree weather we were having, but I didn't.  Oh well.  I was busy recruiting Californians to come attend our school.

So I give you the two measly pictures I nabbed along the way.  

View from my 14th Floor Hotel Room

Note the Palm Trees in the Foreground
Nothing screams, "I'm a Pacific Northwest Girl" louder than my fascination with palm trees.  I've been to Hawai'i, Florida, and California a few times.  I've seen palm trees. You'd think I'd be unaffected, but no.  Those darn trees never fail to captivate me - and my camera.  And don't get me started on ORANGE trees!  Oranges!  On trees! Yeah - Pacific Northwest Girl.  That's me.

Anywho, now that I've exposed my inner nerd, it's time to go make dinner.  Happy Monday, yo.

-Laura

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Just Us

We will also remind you that this is just a BLOG…just the highlights. We don’t sit around happily smiling for pictures all day long. Our life is far from perfect: we are imperfect people serving a perfect God. We do strive to glorify God, but we fail miserably and find comfort in knowing that our debts have been paid and we have been set free.

Follow by Email