April 4, 2011

California Dreamin'

I went to California. I just got back. Actually, I got back from L.A. a few days ago, but for some reason, this blog didn't get posted.  Oh well.  I had intended to take more pictures - especially to capture the glorious 80+ degree weather we were having, but I didn't.  Oh well.  I was busy recruiting Californians to come attend our school.

So I give you the two measly pictures I nabbed along the way.  

View from my 14th Floor Hotel Room

Note the Palm Trees in the Foreground
Nothing screams, "I'm a Pacific Northwest Girl" louder than my fascination with palm trees.  I've been to Hawai'i, Florida, and California a few times.  I've seen palm trees. You'd think I'd be unaffected, but no.  Those darn trees never fail to captivate me - and my camera.  And don't get me started on ORANGE trees!  Oranges!  On trees! Yeah - Pacific Northwest Girl.  That's me.

Anywho, now that I've exposed my inner nerd, it's time to go make dinner.  Happy Monday, yo.

-Laura

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Just Us

We will also remind you that this is just a BLOG…just the highlights. We don’t sit around happily smiling for pictures all day long. Our life is far from perfect: we are imperfect people serving a perfect God. We do strive to glorify God, but we fail miserably and find comfort in knowing that our debts have been paid and we have been set free.