May 3, 2011

Three Incredible Guys!

Dear Beloved,
Congrats on finishing your first year of Optometry School!!  I couldn't be more proud of you and all of your hard work over these last nine months.  You never cease to amaze me with your discipline, determination, and work ethic.  Thank you for working so hard for our future. I am so looking forward to this summer - now that we can reclaim our evenings and weekends!!!

You really are my bestie; and life with you is a dream. I have SO much fun with you! Like our duet last night of "Endless Love"?  Yeah, move aside, Lionel Richie & Diana Ross! Be still my fluttering heart...  Love you to infinity and beyond!  Now go enjoy a congratulatory beer.


Dear Big Brother,
Congrats on finishing up your second year of Law School and on your pending interview in the coming weeks! I am so proud of you and all of YOUR hard work! It thrills me to see your hard work paying off... NM would be lucky to have you!  I miss you like crazy and look forward to the next time we can beat you and your amazing wife in Euchre! Love you so, Bri.

Dear Brother-In-Law,
BIG Congrats on passing your National Boards Exam!  We are so excited for you and proud of you! (If younger siblings are allowed to be proud of their older siblings...)  We have every confidence that you will be a great eye-doctor; but, we are going to miss you and your gorgeous wife a TON.

(Psst, I'm related to some pretty awesome guys, huh?)
post signature

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Just Us

We will also remind you that this is just a BLOG…just the highlights. We don’t sit around happily smiling for pictures all day long. Our life is far from perfect: we are imperfect people serving a perfect God. We do strive to glorify God, but we fail miserably and find comfort in knowing that our debts have been paid and we have been set free.